mardi 25 septembre 2007

Where's Mickey?!



Where the fuck is he?! Can anybody tell me ?
I miss you so much baby...Things are not exactly the same since you're gone.
It's been two weeks now honey, and I'm dead worried. I can't sleep, I eat a lot and I'm constipated. I guess I eat my emotions but it gets stuck somewhere down to the hole.
I fart and I fart, but I just can't take a dump. I'm getting full of it and my neighbours think I'm getting some kind of a "twisted nervous pregnancy".
I can't help it, you're not there no more; and your so-called "weekly cultural newspaper ICI" sucks without your wit.
Your amazing movie knowledge that used to light up my days...
Ooops. Wait a minute Sugar Mickey Mio. I think it's "Big Brownie Bob" calling me.
Sorry, gotta go fast but I hope it's not going to be "Big Smelly Cloud" again,
like the one on the picture above.
See you soon or maybe never again?

4 commentaires:

Antoine a dit...

C'est ce qu'on se demande aussi. Si quelqu'un pouvait fouetter la section ciné du ICI, ça ferait du bien.

Helen a dit...

J'ai cru entendre qu'il était en pleine paternité

Amérique Tanger a dit...

Tant qu'il n'accouche pas un autre billet.

Yvan a dit...

J'espère que la mère a de bons gènes.